The choclate RoManCe...

Nestled like a carmel around the choclate
Under the sweet sheets of love and affection
Lying on the bed like a willow of cocoa
I kiss her lips that are carved to perfection

Her skin perfect like the color of mocha
Eyes like shining jade, as she look into mine
Her curves bent like the ship of aloha
Every moment of her, I feel like a saga

Petals of rose drop tears as they see her
Her lips, her cheeks, her sight seem like a mint
Cool as I breath in the freshness of her lavender
Sprayed across her body like a jannet

Her hair soft like the cream from the coco
Black like the darkness over the forest
Blow in strands they touch my face
As I stand infront of her, forgot the rest

Evey curve of her as I touch she cries
Like a breeze she moves acroos my arms
Cuffed her hands she melt like a butter
In the warmth she breathes the romance

P.s :- posted by chatty feom the dairies of #Jay

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...