My Intro......... Dont lol

Ok people first let me introduce me to the world of blogging..........

Well am not new to blogging but i was like totally bored blogging and left it 3years ago

Ok now straight to the point......

Am Mr. Abou Jaynth Busi

And am not like all the other teenagers 
i mean i have a very different feeling towards life.....!
You know i'm too over matured for my age as i did nearly everything by now (i'm 18 now)


And my whole life is nearly filled with too-much emotions which you'll understand in up-coming days as you read my blog...


And i stopped my engineering graduation in between and now looking forward to do architecture graduation in my most fav city Madras


Then coming to my passions what makes me keep alive are 5 things they are
1. Kutty
2. I-Pod
3. My notebook
4.Camera
5. Poetry and Rap


And coming to my personal life My parents mean a lot to me.
they saved me from every situation i faced till now...


What ever am also kind of bright, witty, funky, groovy, talented, smart, but too IDIOTIC and STUPID !!


Follow my photographies on jaynthbusi-photography


And Ya Keep watching It's just begun ! "PICTURE BAAKI HI BHAI" !!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...