DonT EvEr ThInk LiKe ThiS................!!


10 things you should not say when you are in depression...!

1.    Am Worthless and would be better off dead.
2.   I have no value and no meaningful purpose for being here.
3.   I’ll never amount to anything.
4.   No one loves or cares for me.
5.   My situation is hopeless. I see no way out but to die.
6.   I’m stupid, I’m dumb, I’m ugly.
7.   Life doesn’t love me.
8.   Life is the pits.
9.   My future is hopeless.
1 0.   Nobody can help me.

Guys I experienced the worst situations in life… so, am saying you all that never ever think of you in a negative way……… whatever happens is just for our sake only…

And SUCIDE is not the answer for your depression.! It’s a coward thing… stand up and jump the walls of depression. You’ll land in the world of happiness……
                                                -Jaynth busi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...