My love....


Who are you?
How will you be?

Every night in my dream you make me see
You’re beautiful eyes and that honey dew lips
But never show your beautiful face intact and free
I know you’ll some day
But when and how? Is it going to be my last day?

Want you here right now before me
Your beautiful hair with curls like whirls
With those eyes bright like the blue skies
Holding my hands tight and soft
And you’re voice like a morning breeze
So cool touching my heart
I feel like melting butter

It’s very sad when I think of you
Because I’m missing every moment without you
My bed is lost in sleep and I’m feeling insomniac
Seeing the seasons pass by from past 3years

Am still waiting for you
Searching in every possible way
On the planet and in eternal dreams that I dream
Even in the silence just to here your voice
I stand still here now and forever…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...