23, jan...

It was 6.30am, all I thought was to get out...

Nothing felt right to me... i was struck in a school ive never liked and I never liked from from there after...  "IT RUINED MY LIFE"

As the time flew by 6.45, I finally took a 100 and started cycling towards the railway station.

As I pedelled, sweat showered my face like if it is real
Everything wasnt fine as I thought, it was heart breaking!
Life aint gonna be easy, but infront there was a goal
Parked my bicycle, I knew I never will be regretting!

"A ticket to hyderabad, please" as I asked, the woman in the seat felt quite amazed seeing a child buying such a long journey ticket!
"78 and the change!" As she was busy with her work!
As I waited for the train to arrive, hours passed and I sat on the bench till 1pm in the afternoon..

As I entered the train, I really started wanting to get back to home and cry as loud as possible... I never wanted to go to that shool again... but the thought of showing world, my success... though I never had a clarity on what im going to do from the very night itself...!

As I sat by a window, there were a family sitting opposite me and an old man beside me.. I had all y books in the school bag and im traveling to a place, 5 hours away! It felt really bad for me as everyone saw the bag which I never wanted them to. I was left with nothing by evenig and as the train reached the town, I started asking myself why did I even do that! I travelled somewhere in city bus and I was lost..

As the hunger fed my brain, it felt like vertigo... and as I paused for a moment, I was left with a rupee and infront was a coin box...

"Daddy?"

Isnt it an apt ending? Rather ending up in roads?
Why will it even happen to someone...!

#25ToLife
#BackBlogging

7 comments:

  1. Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate your skilled approach. These square measure items of terribly helpful data which will be of nice use on behalf of me in future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice post. I merely stumbled upon your journal and wished to mention that I even have extremely enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. finally I’ll be subscribing on your feed and that i am hoping you write once more terribly soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really appreciate your skilled approach. These square measure items of terribly helpful data which will be of nice use on behalf of me in future.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very informative, keep posting such sensible articles, it extremely helps to grasp regarding things.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice post. I merely stumbled upon your journal and wished to mention that I even have extremely enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. finally I’ll be subscribing on your feed and that i am hoping you write once more terribly soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there jaynthbusi information or the article which u had posted was simply superb and to say one thing that this was one of the best information which I had seen so far, thanks for the information #BGLAMHAIRSTUDIO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...