A Crucial Day

Where can i start this post?
Life is very un expected.
Whats the cost?
Leaving behind everything loved

After 30 years of living a life king size with my parents, tonight is going to be a last one before i set my wings free.

As i remember 12 years ago moving into this room in our flat as an 18 year old guy with a lot of dreams and ambitions about life. May be life is awesome, because the last night in this room i somehow ended up sleeping alone on the floor just as i did on the first one.

Only thing is that, this thinking about life this time its an oblivion, full of insecurity, lot of expectations, and an unimaginable thought that i will forever not be the same am im now. I would miss being with my loved parents and my little brother. My loved home, my memories and everything.



Lucky me, im taking my wife along. Hope the life change for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...