A re birth....

Blew the wind so hard in my heart
Deep inside which is torn apart
Angony was what I left with
Showed the dreams there is nothing but death

Shattered were my dreams like a mirror so fragile
Washed were my plans like a flood to the nile
Robbed was the smile and the life so high
Dropped were the feelings and everything became a lie

Came you into my life then I feared
Loosing again  might hurt me dear
Slowly recoverd from that poisonous bite
So slow it was like a fight

Worth it were you and your love
Worth it were you and our care
No matter how I fear
Not my life but loosin you dear

Into the life Im back again
No more I felt that vigourous pain
Doom became bloom and fear as a flaw
Still yet again In this earth I grew

May be a re birth your heart gave me
May be a boon the god gave me
Yet I feel again as a lucky charm
Till I die.. for you here I'm

These words are dedicated to some one whom I imagined all through my life... just for her and not for any one more....

#StrugglingSunday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...