When she said I too… it was 2am..!


                  When she said I too…..Well I think I experienced the most romantic and lovely “I too” experience on this earth! 
                   

                  I saw her for the first time in our college playground while playing football. She was cheering my team for no reason. After the match I was a bit attracted to her and asked her the name. 

She silently said “I’m Aishwarya”. 
I was awestruck listening to her voice and then I said "am Jaynth".
Then she said me “you defended well”. 
I was totally blank and said “that’s my job” and went away from her. 
                             

               I don’t know what she thought about me but I was totally blank thinking of her.“Love at first sight” I think it was perfect sentence in my case.
                            Nearly a week passed by and then suddenly I saw her again in the college canteen. I was nervous at that time. I went near her and asked her for a cup of tea.
She said “I can’t come with a person whom I don’t know much”.
I said “what if we are friends” 
She smiled and said “I just joked Mr. Defender
I was like OMG..!! And replied “am Jaynth not defender
She laughed and said “whatever time is running out I should go in an hour so, make it fast
                          
                       We went to the canteen and had a conversation along with a sip of tea. the clocked ticked so fast that an hour passed like a minute for me...
she said, “nice to have a conversation with you”.
I ran out of words and said “yeah my pleasure to have you”.
                              
                       I took her bag and accompanied her till the bus stop and headed back to my room. Suddenly I noticed that she forgot her bag with me. I took that bag with me. And I thought of opening that bag several times initially but didn’t open till night. My roommate came to the room and said me “Jaynth people are gossiping about your new girl
                                    
                          I was shocked to hear that news and said nothing like that and covered that matter. 
Suddenly he asked “whose bag is that?” 
I said the whole thing and asked him to keep it secret.
                                  
                         And I opened her bag finally. I first opened her math notebook! Lol! There was nothing in that except a fairy’s scribbling!! 

Suddenly I found out a scrapbook. I know it’s wrong to read others personal but I was not able to resist myself! And I saw the first page of it…
                         It contained following lines
 “Aishwarya the insane princess born in the merry month of July the 9th 199*”. 

                         I said myself “oh my god this girl is a year elder than you”. But another part reminded me of a Tamil movie “vinnaithandi varruvaiyya” in which the heroine is elder than the hero.
                        
                        I Saw her phone number of her in that and then kept all the books including that scrapbook inside and called her number. She lifted the call and asked “who is that?”

I answered “Jaynth
She in a very struggling voice asked “Jaynth I lost my bag
I said “you gave it to me, did you forget?
She said “really! Omg thank you so, much really I was scared
I said “am sorry I opened your bag to find some contact of you and took your number
She said “Are you mad saying sorry! You made my day and Never mind it’s ok if you have my number
               
                       We continued talking for some 15 minutes and then my balance got over! And finally I came to know that she trust’s me!! I was so happy that I didn’t even sleep that night.

                      Next day she asked me to come to canteen for giving the bag back to her. I went there and she got a beautiful red M.U.F.C cap for me!! I was shocked and out of words. 
                     
                     From then we became good friends and then holidays came in between. I went back to home for vacation of 7days.though I spoke to her just for a day, something made me very far from her. On the 2nd day she said she is leaving off to her cousin’s place.

I asked her “where is it?”
She said “secret”
                  
                 I thought she wanted to stay away from me. But the next night I took my mobile and went on to terrace for talking to my friends. And then suddenly I found her in the balcony of my neighbor’s house!!

                 I was shocked, excited and awestruck seeing her.! And then said myself “Jaynth you are the luckiest brat on the planet

I called her mobile and she lifted and said “am in your town
I said her “you are in my neighborhood, right next to my house and am seeing you
She said “what? Unbelievable and Jaynth I want to see you
I said her unintentionally “I love you aishwarya
She said “don’t lie, am not sure about what you are saying
I said “am sorry it was by accident. Don’t take it”
She said “hmm… ok I know leave it

                    Then I kept the phone side and kept on seeing her for five more minutes till my mom started yelling from ground floor. I went to my room and said myself “you did it
                   I got a text from her saying “come to college before one day
I replied “ok. Am sorry
                  She texted me for the whole night! And finally said “you’re interesting” I was so happy that I waited for the holidays to get over. And finally on the 6th day I was back to the college hostel. That day I called her up and took my surprise to her and said her sincerely"

aishwarya now am sure I’m in love with you
She exclaimed “what the hell is wrong with you?
I started my plan according to my roommate (he really helped me)I started singing “vanilla twilight”.
In between I saw her eyes started getting wet with tears. She said “I need rest for today Jaynth I will say I too tomorrow
(may be unintentionally but I think she said intentionally)
I said “ok” in a Godzilla voice!!
She was shocked and took that gift and said “bye”.
I said myself “tomorrow is gonna be the biggest day in your life be ready jerk
then I texted her later that night. She said “tomorrow, sleep early good night
I replied “ok
          

                  It was nearly 2am in the morning and I was playing counterstrike on my laptop with some friends. Suddenly she called me. I was shocked. Everyone started yelling at me “all the best

I said "we are just friends". 

                 Everyone asked me to switch on the speaker and talk in front of them.I lifted the call and said 
hi, what happened
She said "propose me now"
everyone started seeing me like an alien
I said “I’m struck I can’t do it now
She said “what? Ok then bye
I took all my gut together and said “I love you

                Everyone is getting ready to here the verdict, and then suddenly she asked me to sing that song again. I started to sing that song slowly and finally completed singing it and said “I love you” again.

                All started whispering in each other’s ears.Then in a very low voice
she said “am afraid to say I too to your proposal
I said “why?
She said “I too…

               Everyone yelled for a minute and asked me for a treat. She was still on phone and started asking me who are they.

I said her “I already said that I will talk to you later because all these people are here
She said “that’s ok good night..

              This is how the story of Jaynth and aishwarya started. Hope it went on well till the end...

P.S :- Just an attempt

6 comments:

  1. You have a good start to your story. Will it me a novel? short story?
    Best of everything as you write it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from the UBC

    Lovely story.

    Rhondda

    ReplyDelete
  3. best of ur blog ... keep up the good work .. !!

    from you-know-who

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...