A love letter

Dear love,
                When I first saw you, I was really mesmerized. I never really thought I will meet you. And you know? I need to say you...

           When you were in the shop buying eggs, my senses didnt work.. I wanted to stare at you in that amazement.. say "you're s****a right?". But you know right... im very shy. And yeah I'm..

I danced, I pinched, I laughed in amazement

I really mean.. I did it!! You know? My adrenaline rushed re... really... "just
a single word.. pccchhh" but,... I saw you!! Thats enough I thought.mevery day I came near that shop... but I never found again.. I really miss you. Even now. And I love you.. dont ask me why... because, baby angels dont need a speciality to like...

"You're born likeable"

The way you speak... the way you text... everything make not me.. but my heart smile. Every time you send a hey? I just stare.

Baby, yeah.. I was bad, I was cheat, I was harmful... but now.. no way. Like every one, even Im a normal guy now. I will not booze, neither smoke nor drug (even I never did also)

I dont know how to write a loveletter with love. Im writig it rather with an element called "truth" you know why? Because im not a flirt... and everything I write is a word from my inside.

All I Wanted to say is... I LOVE YOU...

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...